Communitythreads

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Light and Matter

Light is cracking open hardened minds and hearts of humans. New intelligence flows through logic (masculine energy) and intuition (feminine energy).  I call this S/He Dragon and have been experiencing this cracking open process for 40 years. My story is that this sacred feminine and sacred masculine journey has given me wings of flight.  What is your winged story that goes beyond/transcends this linear realm of matter?
Marianne Williamson who announced that she is running for Congress is an excellent example of S/He Dragon in flight ready to bring Light to earth. May she land on her feet.



At Jean Houston's event The Next Great Step a couple people asked me for a Dragon definition. I could not do that since Dragon was still being born/evolving.

A friend who is an editor asked me who my audience was-- was it Wiccan?  I responded that my readership is any Gaia citizen who is resilient in right brain.  He also sent me a definition of Goddess and the Sacred Feminine suggesting that I shape my writing to fit these definitions. He commented that I "bristled" and "reacted" to that.  Yes, indeed I did!  What male has the right to tell me what Goddess and the Sacred Feminine is after I have been in those arms for 40 years? Don't fence me in or try to put me in a box!

At Jean Houston's event the term "genitilia" was used  in reference to physical liveliness. It made me realize that my poles have shifted and my enlivened "genitilia" is now in the North and not the South. My brain is aroused by Light energy and that is the focus for this S/He Dragon Light Body.



                        













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home