Communitythreads

Friday, November 1, 2013

Light and Matter



I was thinking about an elderly man and wondering why he is so cold and negative. Suddenly I “got” that he is more dark matter than he is radiant light.  What a difference that made as it cut out all the in between drama. Was I seeing with Dragon Eye?
Dragon Eye used to be “a favorite shape for cutting magical stones or crystals” from  Woman’s Dictionary of Sacred Objects and Symbols. That ancient relic given by the Dalai Lama looks like a cutting tool and I was drawn to its flat and smooth end as if it had something to say more so than the ornate end.  My “seeing” is how I was led to the book and definition.
I am now rewriting paragraphs of my book with a new eye that seems associated with dimension. I am changing word structure that feels flat and giving them more movement and contour…more life.
In my memoir book I am including prose, poetry, short stories, teachings, flying dreams, etc. I am sure they do not all belong and will let an editor make those decisions. This morning I was refining a fairy tale about EyeLa, the dragon. It’s about Sleeping Dragon or Mt. Baker here in Washington State.  After making some changes a warm feeling came over me and I realized that “dragon” likes her story. I may not be getting the most positive feedback from people who read some of my chapters but I am getting that from Dragon! I love writing and having this focus.
If Dragon Eye and Akashic record can bring past time into awareness can it not bring future time in as well? Camilla and I discussed this and that night I had a dream about the future. To be told in the future.
Now that I am working more hours I have less time to connect via the internet. I miss the communications and connections. However, I appreciate my jobs that are not connecting dots behind a desk. Other dots are connecting Thee, we, me.
Love Light – the generation of enlightened matter at every degree/angle/dimension. Matter is evolving.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home