Communitythreads

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Activation





Searching images for my book proposal I saw this spiral and it translated to “Dragon” and Dragon translates to Kundalini. S/He Dragon is all about Kundalini.

I asked Robin Alexis if “activated” meant “plugged in?” Yesterday her response was, “Yes it means I see your etheric and multidimensional DNA being activated.”

Today was my final push in giving birth to S/He Dragon. That stage of delivery is one of joy as I send this newborn into the arms of Hay House. I await its return to nurture it in the next phase of development.

We activate as One Cosmic Body of Dark Matter and Light Spirit. Earth is plugged in, playing Her part.

I think about the missing plane and notice that humans cannot coordinate or work together with each other let alone an alien species. I also think it is possible for a higher intelligence to "sweep" a solid form into a less dense parallel universe. I notice there is a new TV show on called Resurrection about people coming back from their death. I begin to wonder if, when passing over or through, we ascend to another parallel universe. It would explain how/why mom and I continue to be connected, as well as my ex-husband. It might also explain this white cord that has shown itself at the top of my head.

I will be attending Stargate now that I know how I fit and what I have to contribute. I don't go anywhere to get. I walk into the world to engage and express through radiation. As others do the same we generate unified radiation. This combustion is the "second coming" (those words just came through and I will not analyze or question). 

I thank Tracker, those at Hay House, Dana, Camilla, Robin Alexis and now Stargate for this door/threshold we cross together. We are Gaiaship...meeting other starships.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home