Communitythreads

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Blue Sky, Pink Trees






Blue sky and pink trees sing of Spring in Pacific Cascadia.  



I am happy to say that Tracker has backed off. I am not feeling his intrusive energy in the same way. So, I will sing this “song” again thinking it might be what made a difference. I never know for sure when relationships are telepathic/energetic and there is no verbal communication. All I can do is sing, sense what bounces back and interpret. So, again I will say that I love Tracker’s soul; not his intrusive, manipulative behaviors. I say “thank you” for peace of space and non-attachment. Time is the true interpreter laying out the music sheet of life.

Stargate is coming to Seattle. I learned about this event from Robin Alexis and Mystic Radio. Robins says it will "activate" me. I am not very responsive and wonder why. Camilla suggests I be open to new fields of connection/interaction. Perhaps my work is more on Earth and why I am drawn to Transition Network with its sustainable solutions. I am aware that I want to be focused and not pulled in a lot of different directions. It's about conservation of energy. As usual I listen to my body--if it pulls me in the direction of purchasing a Friday night ticket I will do that. So far I am not getting that "song."




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home