Communitythreads

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Harmonics #2

On our Nature Spirit Apprenticeship call this week Camilla gave me the gift of "song"...meaning that I was to listen for a song. My thought was I don't work that way...that will not happen...I receive guidance from within.  Stubborn self!  Two days later I was walking in a green gulch, tuned in to the trees and started singing a song!  The song sang and sang...me!  Then I noticed trickling waters and green ferns. The name of the song: Green Waters.  I tried to post the words on my phones One Note but cannot figure out how to save it. So I called Camilla and sang it on her message phone.  I now have a recording of it so I don't forget.  This morning I woke and the song was there...singing me with an extended verse, the same syllables only in different keys.  I will look for a recording ap for my phone so I can sing these songs as the appear. Camilla has positive influence on me by planting seeds of possibility and by being who she is...spending a lot of time alone and in Nature. She is good for my busy life.

I have many people I want to photo holding the newspaper Transition Free Press.  I realize I cannot expect others to broadcast these sustainable activists and their stories so I am thinking about creating a Facebook page to do so.  It's another "capacity" situation.  I have to create a container to hold the energy and stories. Transition Woodinville is not that container. I like local stories/solutions being connected to global stories/solutions through Transition Free Press.  Not sure what this can look like. April is a month of down time while I wait to see what the next step is for my book. Perhaps a form, a container, will emerge then.

Author, Vicki Robin
Blessing the Hands That Feed Us: What Eating Closer to Home 
Can Teach Us About Food, Community, and Our Place on Earth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home