Communitythreads

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Dry Land

I begin to experience "boundaries" in my relationship with food. There is a time to make food choices, a time to sit down and enjoy food, and a time to stop eating. What a concept! There is a time to open and close. That closing part was not in my experience before. I didn't absorb or assimilate. (I have yet to look up that definition.) Nor did I taste or digest.

This opening and closing is true of all systems from micro to macro. In our bodies those systems are digestive, circulatory, lymphatic, respitory, elimination, endocrine, immune, muscular, reproductive, urinary, skeletal. Chakra also. Opening - closing. Rhythms synchopated. To what beat? Sol/Soul of Earth and Sky. There is order to the parts and their e-motion. I see 8 with a meeting in the middle between two feedback loops. And I begin to sense my "aura" as a mouth that opens and closes.

I heard Michael Pollan again giving a Bioneers lecture about local food. He is brilliant. Food is our next crises and we talk about it and do something about it before there is total collapse.

I am like a new person now that I've been eating in balance for two weeks. My nerves are much more stable and steady. I now realize how uptight I used to be. I'm not craving sweets or carbs but include them in a wide range of foods. It's an experience of dominion in my daily life. I'm not sure how to describe it. It feels -- nourishing. Not bliss, not passion, not joy. Something new. I think it's middle Earth...whatever that means.

Children, teens, parents and grandparents need healthy boundaries. That order moves from invisible vibration to visible matter. May that order flood into individual lives and all around this home planet. Where there was darkness let there be light. Where there was hunger let there be light. Where there was pain let there be light. Light must open and close as well. Perhaps it's called radiation.

It's a gift to know how to yield and not have to know everything right now. It's a gift to trust one's Feminine nature and open up to it's rhythmic seas. To let Her float your boat in surrender. The waters can be very muddy and very clear which is the alchemical flight. Goddess never leaves you in one place for long...something is always shape shifting. Her role is guidance through an evolutionary track. Without Her nurturing nature there is confused turmoil. We ride the waves and find ourselves on new and dry land. It is good. In God/dess we trust.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home