Communitythreads

Monday, May 18, 2009

New Ground / New Horizon

Linkage happens: Heaven and Earth, Global and Local.

As my new friend Irma said, "I've been waiting for this for forty years!" What is "this"? To me it feels like parts coming together in one whole expression. Irma was the second Elder to ask if she could be a member of the now forming Pacific Cascadia Alliance for a New Humanity. She has a lot of connections and is proving to be a wonderful PR person. It's fun to see new doors open! It's all very grounding!

Nearly every day something new opens up via a relationship from the past or in the now. It's a new horizon full of rainbow colors!

1 Comments:

  • At May 18, 2009 at 8:48 PM, Blogger STRUGGLESWITHNOTHING said…

    Hi Trish,

    I've been reading through your blog since yesterday and being refreshed all the way. I enjoy your opinion on dance, our culture is missing out, and I enjoy your circular view of the world.

    Sheri

     

Post a Comment

<< Home