Communitythreads

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Natural Law

What kind of people have laws that are based in fact only and do not include empathy or feelings? People who are off balance. Natural law is empathic and full of feeling and thus peaceful and sustaining. Truth has been twisted and tangled. Such is the inner journey of the individual body as well as the collective body.

President Obama offers new stimulation of intelligence. On Fox news recently someone asked, "Who elected Obama?" "The media," was the response. No, the people voted Obama. People who are starving for more emotional intelligence and maturity.

I met a woman friend who is on the board of Seattle Biochar and joined them for a work party. I find this effort of burning green matter (biomass) to make char to add to compost to add to our soil very symbolic. When I transmute emotions I am in a fire process. I don't suppress or repress emotions. I let them move and the result is char/compost for the multi-dimensional minds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home