Communitythreads

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Attraction Bending Reality

Attraction is a force that creates bend or change. It comes in from different angles (frequencies) and bounces off fields of consciousness (more frequencies). Attraction holds information within one whole spectrum that can be uplifting and positive or stagnant and negative. The body is both transmitter and receiver of the force of attraction. When attraction is felt/observed one reacts or responds depending on the "strength" of one's muscles. Silver chord is coming into mind's eye -- is that a muscle? What is a muscle anyway? Does body have many silver chords?

I had a dream about Michael Meade during the week of hell with Tracker harassment. I was with someone. Michael was present. Kittens were kissing us and then singing to us sweetly. Micheal was barefoot. What a strange dream...from out of the blue. And I kept thinking about him when I was on Lopez Island. Why this attraction in dreamtime? I will honor the dream by reaching out via email to Michael who has been an inspiration to me over the years. I do hope that all is well in his world.

Weather shifted from hot to cool. Body shifted with it. I stayed inside to clean house. I have several books under my futon that are waiting to be gifted. One book has been calling out to me so I started to read Visionseeker by Hank Wesselman, Ph.D. Why this attraction? Hank is a shaman with fascinating stories. I've attended two of his workshops. He has a lot of sacred objects to share...reminding me of the healing stone that I had when I attended his workshop. A stone I chose to give away to a creek at Dosewallips in the Olympic Rainforest. "Why would I give my "medicine" away?" I now ask myself. Also under my futon is a basket of fir boughs...I love the fragrance. Since I can't sleep in the forest I bring the forest to me.

I don't pray, do intentional work or journey in a structured way. My process is more about "letting" -- about providing a receptive space and letting "attraction" play out. I have had my doubts about this way of being but it's simply who I am. Souldn't I be more grounded, deliberate and masculine?

Walking into this library I noticed that I was saying "thank you" to this place with its surrounding trees. This place that has been my office since January. I noticed that I AM prayer. This attitude of gratitude is something I wear...like a cloak. Maybe it wears me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home