Communitythreads

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Sweet Waters

I have changed! My capacity has changed! I went on a road trip and wanted to socialize as much as to be in solitude. My sister told me I never have to be homeless because she has a room for me! That is so sweet!

Rivers and waterfalls sang to me. Driving home I didn't feel complete and body wanted to dunk in a river so I turned off and drove to a spot that is...chaotic. Why would I want to end up and do a baptismal dunk in a chaotic spot? There were power lines, railroad tracks, steep rock cliffs...and as I looked up from writing in my notebook a man looking at me from the bridge. I had thought earlier what I would say to a man if one approached me in the woods. I decided that I would say, "You are love and you are loved." The man on the bridge said, "I hope I didn't startle you." He asked what I was doing and I told him I was writing and listening. He comments about the rumbling. How does one tell a man about inner listening? He then asked if I wanted to be left alone. I told him yes... and then thought I should have told him I wasn't alone. I don't feel safe with men...my life has been full of men who are aggressive and treat women as objects. And yet my mantra: You are Love, Your are Loved. That is the only response to male aggression. As well as taking specific action to protect oneself. I am at that place now in my life where I am extending both ends of the specturm. And I have women friends who have some expertise in this area. Women who have dealt with stalkers. I can extend love and light to men who are out of balance and at the same time take swift action to stop harrassment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home