Communitythreads

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Happy Ray Guns

Took my g-son to the Nature Center in Tacoma for a Halloween event. He likes guns (macho father influence). We talked about happy guns. He was resistant but I kept at it. What if all guns were actually happy guns that shot happy rays? He associated shooting people and they turning into trees. Trees that had faces, legs, arms. I told him to use his imagination. What if happy guns created rainbows and made the world a happy place. I implanted this programming into my 5-year old grandson.

We were talking about a movie that had guns. He told me that he would tell me when a shooting part was coming up so I could close my eyes. I asked if he was protecting me? He said yes. I told him that is what men do for women -- they are protectors.

Elders and g-mas have the opportunity to program their g-kids!

I must add the image I was getting talking about ray guns: light beams radiate from fingertips, eyes, ears, chakras. Sacred Earth Body is a field of opening and closing flowers creating a rainbow of radiant light. My experience at Muckleshoot was a joining in rainbow energy and light. Communion this planet is hungry for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home