Communitythreads

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Cyber Abuse and Greed

Tracker harassment has escalated since I purchased a new laptop and since I've been going to the library to use their computers. He not only has a worm virus to corrupt my systems (my programs freeze up and my work and communication is blocked) he also does a reverse intrusion where he goes after my email recipients -- because I created alias email addresses. I will make more adjustments to get free of this parasite.

I now have a spirit ally and protector sitting above me. This being's claws are drawn. This being is not always mild mannered -- neither am I. The battle escalates. I'm speaking up more and telling this story to more people. Interesting it's at the same time that I and we are speaking up for agricultural land. Abuse and greed at personal level is the same pattern of abuse and greed at the level of Mother Nature. This sick pattern must stop!

Tracker claims to love wilderness. I have concluded after 10+ years of association that this person does not walk his talk. He doesn't seem to have a heart. There are other women associated with him who have a similar story. I am working to create a women's healing circle. I am also looking into legal counsel. This harassment and disrespect will stop.

Two times yesterday as I was googling "spyware computers" my computer froze up. I wonder what he doesn't want me to see. There are days when Tracker seems to be focused on stalking me -- I think it's when he's in town. Other days he must be with his wife, family and wilderness work.

This little computer keeps chugging along despite his efforst to corrupt and break down. She keeps restarting. Technology may be a field for darkness -- it's also a field for light. I choose Light and Truth.

I write these incidents to have a record of this harassment. I am damn mad and am not going to take this anymore! I raise my voice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home