Communitythreads

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Evolution Revolution

Evolution is a revolution - a turning - a shift in consciousness. My story has been and is a process of evolution. This morning the next page opens. How does this energy move in this way? Through the generation of Love within and between beings of multi-dimension. Love is a powerful e-motion turning micro and macro wheels.

Yesterday morning I sat with my Turtle story and drew the images. I use lines that are circular (arcs, spirals, curves, circles, etc) and feminine. I use images in design and color that I've seen in the "land of enchantment" that land of third eye. I will ask Roger if he will work with me on bringing Turtle's Circle of Life to life in book format.

Yesterday Noon I was going business to business in an area of town I'd not been before - Magnolia. I was asking businesses to put up fliers for our Anniversary Concert at Daybreak Star. At one restaurant I was waiting for the manager and was greeted warmly by several staff. It reminded me of days when I worked in this hospitality industry. I enjoyed this work that serves and nurtures people. As I was feeling this "in my body" (something that Gregg Braden refers to) I saw/got the sense of pastel lines moving between people. These lines are the same lines I have seen through mind's eye and ones that I'll use in my book. What are these threads? Makes me think of "string theory."

This morning I GOT that I am to submit my book manuscript to Hay House. In that outreach I introduce myself and Roger. I will send the story and a sample of the art to several authors I have met and with whom I feel a heart/spirit connection. I will ask for their comment/review of the book so that I have some credibility. This may not be the "right" way to do this but I have no training in this world. I learn through evolution which has no right and wrong. It does have twists, turns and circles!

I have a new feeling in my body and I see myself and Roger on stage in front of people. Roger sharing traditional Native Stories and I telling my personal story -- a relationship between dark and light. This is solid in consciousness. It is simply the next step that takes me the next step. I am not attached. I do have emotion. Evolution always enlivens my matter!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home