Communitythreads

Sunday, October 11, 2009

You Can Heal Your Life

At the You Can Heal Your Life event I sat next to a couple from Idaho who are involved with the Chopra Center. It was so fun to meet new friends who helped ground the experience (we spent five hours together afterward). I invited Tom to write an article for the Alliance page on my website and if he feels it appropriate to share one of his mystical experiences while meditating. These stories "reprogram our subconscious" -- something we talked about today with Bruce Lipton.

Had great eye to eye and heart to heart connections with all the speakers. Fun to hear Gregg Braden again. Last I saw him was in Bellevue with IONS. I had asked him a question about male/female and positive/negative polarities. (I still don't understand why this "sacred contract" is not more prevalent in our awareness and thus our conversation.) I hope to hear him again this next year. His work is enlightening in its intelligence. Gregg's open heart was nourishing.

Carolyn Myss' body language was like a dance -- full of emotion. People next to me saw a rainbow around her; angel wings and her double. She was charged! I/we love Carolyn.

Bruce Lipton and Cheryl Richardson added their light beams to the day's enlightenment. I have notes..but the bottom line for me is JOY. Was joy exchanged? Was love lifted from hearts and brains and thus imprinted on the collective body? In so doing our Global Brain is imprinted with new inspiration which is information.

I am in Love with this process called Life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home