Communitythreads

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Teachers of Light

Fascinating stories in Gregg Braden's CD Speaking the Lost Language of God. The integration of science, history, religion (Dead Sea Scrolls, Essenes, etc) is grounding for me as so much of my journey has been in spirit realms. I appreciate his focus on feelings in the body and the power of emotions. Powerful words about prayer as feelings in the body and not repetitive words. Which says to me that every moment is a time of prayer. I am learning so much from this CD. And that's why he has crossed my path at this time...to add new dimension in my experience and awareness. Just like so many other relationships. We meet..as teachers...when we have something to give and receive one to another. It's a circuitry of enlightenment for the whole. Relationships are blessings and I am grateful for so many lights/teachers in my life. I guess "teacher" in this new angle that emerges means a mirror..."shard" comes through. It's like meeting a holographic piece of who I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home