Communitythreads

Monday, October 25, 2010

No More Abuse!

I've been trying to work with this man for over a year. We didn't speak all summer. And then I invited him into a collaborative situation. Yesterday he crossed the line. I saw how I felt intimidated by him and that his behavior is harrassment and bullying. This is not okay and I don't feel like using non-violent communication! As a woman who will no longer be abused by men I am drawing deep lines in my sand. He will not speak to me that way again. He can be negative, confrontive and unhappy if he chooses...but not around me!

Interesting how the power of Transition Woodinville unleashed with fury and along with it several conflicts with people in my world. Dark and Light once again doing their dance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home