Communitythreads

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Community Genius

I can regulate my environment! It just happened. I received a phone call and someone had "put a wrench in my plans"...I started to resist and get heated. But I let go and shifted the whole climate. No big deal... I've also been witnessing how I can temper my thoughts that are not rounded...thoughts that deplete rather than build. It's alchemical in process.

Cosmiculture is like permaculture. Both are whole system design. Micro and macro parts working together in harmony. Each cell/part has a "sun" center with parts responding and relating to it.

I'm also witnessing how Transition Woodinville is a self-organizing system. It's so fun! Someone asks a question of me and soon the answer pops up from someone else. Or I think along a certain line and something comes in that supports it/adds to it. I am building community this way. No, community is building itself and I assist the process.

I've talked about this before on this blog and want to continue to reinforce this positive dynamic of synergy. It is the "community genius" that Rob Hopkins speaks of in The Trnasition Handbook.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home