Communitythreads

Sunday, February 6, 2011

A Groove

I'm in a groove that looks like this: V. It represents capacity beyond choice that includes conscious, subconscious and unconscious psyche. All these parts have to be in synch if I am to take action. It's a level beyond personality but not personal responsibility.

This new capacity means that I cannot behave in ways that I used to. This capacity brings change. I'm just now starting to receive these "new" unified transmissions through my collective systems of spirit, psyche, emotion, mind, body. Of course everything in my life is always about newness because my life has been an evolving process toward Light and Dark balance. Not one over the other...but one with the other. A new concept in the dramas that have played out on Mother Earth. It's time for Her children to grow up and find new ways of relating in a new culture.

Egypt uprising is an example of this change in our collective body. Each part wants to express it's inherent design: to contribute to the whole.

The collective groove looks like this with the lines connecting SW/NE & SE/NW:

X
X
X
X

Representing a network, kundalini serpent, ley lines, taproot, cosmic lines of force.

I'm reading Permaculture in a Nutshell by Patrick Whitefield. "Permaculture is a process of looking at the whole, seeing what the connections are between the different parts, and assessing how those connections can be changed so that the place can work more harmoniously." This is exactly how I saw my valley coming together under Transition Woodinville. And how it will evolve meeting by meeting, event by event. The process is transformative as we learn how to relate, communicate in resilience. Our muscles are being stretched and our capacity expanded. This is good work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home