Communitythreads

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Eagle, Bee and Hawk

18 new faces at the second Transition Orientation. One of the young men said he had watched an Eagle near the meeting location that afternoon. We figured it was probably the same one I saw that morning. Eaglesong was one of the participants in the circle. She is a wise woman in the community already resonating with Transition. Eagle gave this new circle a warm welcome!

Walking to garden with wheel barrow in hands it was obvious that Earth emits fertile force. Humans take it for granted or their senses are shut down. As soon as I got to the garden I noticed a bee buzzing around me. I welcomed him/her. When I left the bee was on fabric in the wheel barrow so I took it home with me. Two hawks flying above. Felt like Spring today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home