Communitythreads

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Weaving Points of Light

New territory is surreal and picking up pace. Can I keep up? Can we? Yes!
I knew something was up when we couldn’t find the TW meeting location and kept going in circles. I knew something was up when intense waves of tension rolled across the top of my shoulders driving to the meeting and driving home. As if I was being tracked.

Stillness before sleep brought image of blood, ax and my neck. Head of body was being threatened. Waters still I listened for response. A white whirling disc spun faster and faster absorbing this dark force that was acting out. Absorption is not destructive or hateful. Absorption sustains balance. The story of dark vs. light can end and a new one of dark with light begin. Boring to many; enticing to many more.

After our tension and conflict she walked into the meeting smiling at me and acting as if nothing happened. This pattern has happened with her before but on a smaller scale. I realize that she learned this behavior from attending hundreds of city council meetings and being involved in politics. Her antics are how many of our politicians behave! Unbelievable! Now I know the game and don't have to get caught up in it.

Something did shift between me and the group. The edges were gone. It may be because I held back my positive charge and listened more. I did take charge when two people were bickering about their different views on how to do something. I mentioned how this dialogue was a pattern in the group: one person feels/thinks one way another person another way. I made the point that if someone feels passionate about some activity that person should do that. The group accepted this respectfully and shifted the conversation identifying who would do what. We escaped gridlock!

An alien head has entered my “window” of awareness. I am suspicious of the source of the projection because I have experienced wizards in this realm using black magic and trickery and I have dealt with negative imposing forces from other realms. I will describe my experience and tell the stories. Ages ago I would have been stoned to death, burned at the stake or put in an asylum. Today anything could happen. I fear not.

The other night alien head came in as white shaped like a light bulb. I touched it on the top and in the back at the neck reminding me of touching the SE arc and applying pressure in that recent altered state. Last night it had large eyes (like a fly) and I looked straight into them. I had not seen any wings so I asked what its body looked like. I saw small arms/legs but it still seemed suspicious. I write to track story threads back to their pure source. I write to honor Truth that has been buried and hidden. I write to honor all life forms living in light and dark balance yesterday, today and tomorrow. This is reality.

Linear oriented humans are dreaming at very limited brainwave function. Integration is here now. I wonder at what that will continue to look like and what it will be called. What word can honor brain wave integration and head body integration? Holy,holy,holy?

I am driven to make TW connections. It's as if time is shortened to weave a network of light. I sometimes ask myself why the hurry? Why not take some time off? I simply cannot. Something very critical is at hand, in heart and head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home