Communitythreads

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Enfoldment

No buzzing energy last night...finally a peaceful sleep.

For those men who want to relate to me telepathically: Stop! I am not an alien from another planet. I am matter, air, water, fire.

For those men who want to relate to me from a distance: Stop! I want the respect of eye to eye, voice to voice, heart to heart, and hand to hand contact.

This is a collective request as brain waves expand and energies lift in frequency.
If man cannot make this transition…get out of the way…you are blocking Light.
Do not take these words and regurgitate them to others. Take these words and absorb them as living matter, living air, living water, and living fire.



I hold parts of my future: Circle garden, small space for a farmer’s market, class on small farm business planning as well as the small farm. What is going to fill in these spaces that I hold with others?

My lavender lotion was perfuming the van as we drove to the entrepreneurial class. I love lavender! This morning I think about growing it and placing the handmade bee hives nearby in the SE. I also think about the PCC cooking class I attended and the herbs de provence. Women love lavender and herbs. Is this in my future? I get to create personal short term and long term goals in the class. I get to use my imagination in ways that ground me in my community. A new cycle begins and we move forward in Evol/lovE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home