Communitythreads

Friday, April 29, 2011

Design #3

I keep seeing an image of a sea creature (jelly fish I think) that moves through water by expansion and contraction. It's circular and the open close rhythm propels it through space. This open/close rhythm is part of the energy/matter design where life thrives.

I also see Mother Earth with circular valves pulsating substance to and from heaven/earth. My body is the same. What are these chords/valves? What is the substance? Seems there are downloads of energy so that matter can absorb/digest the frequencies and there are uploads to balance it out.

No doubt the endocrine glands and chakras hold these rhythms and this design. Mother Earth would have these glands and chakras as well, no?

I use the term "brain/body" where others use the term "mind/body". For me the two are different.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home