Communitythreads

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

More Drama = More Change

I said that negative energy does not help Transition.
She said that I have attacked her twice and that she might leave the group.

Oops! I did it again! I created division in a relationship.

She was frustrated with me. I was frustrated with her. I asked for a solution: If I stopped talking about "energy" and she stopped talking about the lack of people in our TW group perhaps we would not push each other's buttons. She was okay with that in word. Her body language told me differently.

It annoys me when people see and thus speak about what is wrong rather than what is right -- that glass half empty instead of half full. The words and the person carry a toxic energetic cloud that has an effect and I care too much about the larger whole to not speak up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home