Communitythreads

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Animal Magnetism

There's a man who came into my life recently who is a gift. He volunteers for me whenever I need his support. We danced together last night and it was so fun. There is no animal magnetism with him so it's easy to be friends. It also allows me the freedom to be a bit flirtatious without it being too sticky.

UNLEASHING was a great success however I would have liked a more spiritual tone. The rock and roll band and their guests weren't as interested in the mission of TW and I felt it drew from what could have been generated. However, everyone thought it was great fun. I simply need something more than fun. Fun with spiritual substance and tone.

Now, to focus Transition Woodinville after UNLEASHING and get us moving forward in a new cycle. I'd like to find a project we can unify around. Not sure what the others want to do. Time for a...meeting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home