Communitythreads

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Beyond the Veil

Something is new since returning from Sedona. I feel/sense an overarching presence of contentment and joy. I feel this energy beaming in my house and at the farm. I think it has to do with green plant life at both places; especially the tall trees that smell so good at the farm! I notice that I feel more connected to green life than I do people or animals. I’m also aware that I took one picture of people at Sedona’s SnychroDestiny and many of nature.

I’m reminded of a story I read about Goddess and the “invisible” ones who lived underground. When they surfaced they were exploited and abused by another species. After that they worked to stay invisible – beyond the veil. I feel the need to be invisible to some degree.

His energy field felt “greasy" and dark. It was actually tangible with the strangest sensation. It did change after that first day. It makes me wonder what my energy field feels like to other people – and to green plants and trees.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home