Communitythreads

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

White Pegasus

Drumming meditation:

White Pegasus appears closer with wings in full extension East West. I look at him listening. His eyes come into focus intense with yellow rays beaming. I return the gaze with my own eye intensity of yellow rays. Time for focused action through earth on Earth.

I’m noticing how attuned I feel with plants and trees and less with people. Watching trees sway in the breeze and open air makes me wonder if Mother Earth will trade people in for plant life -- greenery at peace without ego or dysfunctional brain. Or maybe earthlings will turn green. What would that mean? An opening of heart chakra? A new pathway in brain body/heart body? I’m not attached to the outcome. I know the loving universe is in process via Divine Law.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home