Communitythreads

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Convergence 2012

He expresses/practices unconditional love from a state of Being. He is plugged into higher universal consciousness and is thus wired intellectually via heart/mind. I value engaging in conversation with this man as it inspires my right brain spontaneity and left brain logic that takes more work/time.

I've been wanting a silver ring and walked into a jewelry department a couple days ago. I saw my white-gold ring! I thought it was to celebrate retirement and honor this transitional "choice point" in my life. The salesman and I talked about it being a Mother's Day gift to myself. In the middle of the night the gems spoke associating with vortexes that I will soon visit.

Earth's chakra gem system, white gold, blue topaz and peridot gems, vortex spirals create convergence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home