Communitythreads

Monday, September 12, 2011

Polarity Management

I met Rich Henry at the Sacred Activism conference years ago. I spoke with him after the Unity service. He introduced me to Lynne McTaggert’s book The Bond and said that scientists have looked for the common particle in matter and found none. He mentioned electrons, protons, neutrons and, thanks to the inspiring conversation, I see that molecules also feel the pressure of change through spin and gravity. Molecules, the building blocks of electromagnetic energy = attraction = gravity. pH also came up at our Transition potluck. Language reflects consciousness.

I learned that Rich and Minister Tony are working with Polarity Management. It sounds exactly what the pH and emotional spectrum is all about. I will be looking into that…as I want to teach/contribute/be masculine! Perhaps I’m already doing that.

Tony’s words add fuel to my personal experience. Yesterday he talked about forgiveness is an attitude, how transformation allows change and doesn’t “fix”, what comes through us transforms us, accept that which comes through and that memory is being transformed.

I appreciate this Unity community where I can have different conversations than I can in my Transition community. This diversity reflects the structure of the body as there are many systems of coordination. One not better than the other or more right. All parts are critical...sacred.

Good to be on call with Transition US and Rob Hopkins today – another critical system in the whole body.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home