Communitythreads

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Missoula Outcomes


Thank you, Creator for your Law of Attraction that drew us together in Missoula, Montana.

Thank you, Lisa and Derrick for following your head, heart and hands to create Pull Together Now.

Thank you, everyone, for joining in circle and weaving your individual threads by being yourself, sharing your vision and contributing your gifts.

A circle is an open inclusive space that honors and respects each part.  The human body is an excellent example of a circle and a circulatory system.  It is healthy when energy flows freely.  What blocks energy?  In myself and in other circles I experience blocks as ego that rises up out of insecurity and fear. And I experience blocks as old unhealthy patterns of behavior.  I change my own negative patterns and know that others do as well.  My ongoing work is to create a healthy inner system and healthy outer systems on the planet.

I received a gift in Missoula.  It is a spiritual gift that is an expansion of consciousness and feels like a “quantum leap.”  I saw the reason that I love to create community events:  to circulate energetic life force of Chi.  I am currently organizing an International Day of Peace event and as I reach out to individuals I have not seen or talked to in months my heart is touched.  I feel the Love!  We are not machines.  We are sensual beings that need to come together eye to eye, ear to ear, nose to nose, voice to voice, touch to touch, logic to logic and intuition to intuition.  I saw that I love to weave Chi!  This is a brand new awareness and a huge piece of the puzzle that has been unfolding on my spiritual journey.  My heart is thankful.

I’m happy!  How can I and we be happy and at peace when there is so much violence, poverty and hatred in the world?  It isn’t logical!  My answer is that we are using more than our logical/linear brain!  We are using our emotional/non-linear brain that gives us access to intuition and vision.  The connection and cooperation of left and right brain shifts personal and collective consciousness and the world is seen through a lens that is hopeful, transcendent and holistic.  This inner unification is reflected in outer unity.

Love & Light,


Trish Knox


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home