Communitythreads

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Power of Chi


The other night I experienced intense energy around my head so much so that I had to sleep at 8:00 PM.  It reminded me of the time a friend passed over and this same pressure caused me to sleep.  It’s as if I am being called or summoned.  It is definitely a personal connection. I have no idea who/what is on the other end of this “conversation.”

Qi Gong is having a positive influence in my life.  It seems to be grounding me in my body so that I can enjoy food more, be calm around my unpredictable client and have an overall feeling of well being in my body.  I am amazed at this energetic force that surrounds me.  I feel sparks at my heart and finger tips.

As I watch myself in relationship to the "other" field it feels as if it is a container holding me.  It's is keeping me in balance...or teaching me how to do so.  What a difference! 

What can we do with this energy?  Could we use it to teleport so we don’t have to use cars?  Can we use it to calm angry people?  If we can use it for personal peace and happiness can we not use it for global peace and happiness?

There are so many “sustainable” systems coming into place:  Happiness Initiative, Compassionate Action, Transition, Mindfulness, etc.  It seems that people want to start their own network/system without merging with one already in place.  Can we find funding for them all? (Will the 99% experience a shift in consciousness and open hearts and wallets?)  Maybe the merging happens through partnerships.  It’s like concentric rings and circulatory systems.  Certainly the physical body needs diverse systems to do its work and to live.  If each individual can continue to follow heart-mind and not ego healthy systems will thrive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home