Communitythreads

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Crystal Body on Earth

Spirit keeps pouring forth through this body like sun shine.  What happens when this substance hits matter?  It bounces back in reflection creating a new line.  What happens when many bodies shine spirit like the sun?  A crystal radiates on Earth.



I emailed Jean Houston when I returned from I Can Do It! and mentioned writing my personal story with the title Earth Angel ~ Lover of Gaia.  I write my story here on Community Threads blog.  It's a living story. 

          X                   

Heaven  =  Light

Goddess  =  Crossover Point

Earth  =  Matter


Aboriginal and Native Indian threads weave through my personal story here in Salish Sea.  As a European white female my ancestors wove Goddess threads.  Gaia holds all these collective threads.  It is our responsibility as Earth Angels to heal what has been broken within, with others and with our Beloved Mother.

Michael Meade came into consciousness this morning.  Gratitude to Michael and his healing work.  Gratitude also to Deepak Chopra, David Ji and Michael Beckwith.  People whom I have crossed paths with in this lifetime.

                      XXXXXX                     
                       XXXXX
                         XXXX
                          XXX   
                           XX
                             X
                           XX
                          XXX   
                         XXXX
                       XXXXX 
                      XXXXXX

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home