Communitythreads

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Trickster & Radar Systems

I was tricked!  by Tracker/Stalker/Hacker/Trickster.  So, in return here is my trick:

I see you! I call you out!  I speak your name!

I see that you traingulated and fed off of my personal space--twice.  The first time you tried to come in as lover.  You are not my lover.  That telepathic connection ended when you got married and I finally saw you as the womanizer you were / and are since you continue to treat me with disrespect 10+ years later. I do not have heart strings with someone who harasses me. 

The second time you interfered was with the Jean Houston webinar by hacking computer systems.  The techs at the library tried everything and finally told me that the problem was "outside interference."  I told them about your hacking...."there is nothing that can be done with those kind of people."  I disagree!

What do you gain, Jon, by interfering with my personal space?  Attention?  Power?  An ego boost?  I have determined that you are a very "young" soul.  Why are you interfering with my personal communication and my communication systems?  What do you have to gain?  I see you as a puppet...who is pulling your strings?  Is it as simple as Ego?  Or is there a larger story and myth here?  Yes, Trickster plays a mythic role in cultures worldwide.

I am also Trickster and I am changing the story! I detect you and your trickery has moved me to a new level of conscious action.  I am aware that you use radar to track me and that you sense the edges of matter and then move in.  I know because I track you!  I use the same radar system! but my intention and pattern is different.

I am changing the set!  I am setting a new stage!  I am changing the system!

I am matter!  I am Earth Body with new intelligence that says: "Get thee hence, Satan."  Satan, the biggest Trickster of all.

Mythology

The trickster deity breaks the rules of the gods or nature, sometimes maliciously (for example, Loki) but usually with ultimately positive effects (though the trickster's initial intentions may have been either positive or negative). Often, the bending/breaking of rules takes the form of tricks (e.g. Eris) or thievery. Tricksters can be cunning or foolish or both; they are often funny even when considered sacred or performing important cultural tasks. An example of this is the sacred Iktomi, whose role is to play tricks and games and by doing so raises awareness and acts as an equalizer.

Radar definitions
  • A device or system consisting usually of a synchronized radio transmitter and receiver that emits radio waves and processes their reflections for display and is used especially for detecting and locating objects (as aircraft) or surface features (as of a planet)
  • A method of detecting distant objects and determining their position, velocity, or other characteristics by analysis of very high frequency radio waves reflected from their surfaces.
  • The equipment used in such detection.
Radar systems  


Basic   pulse-radar   systems   are   rather   complex   in their  composition,  but  they  all  contain  the  same  basic functional   areas,   with   additional   equipment   included for   specific   purposes.   For   instance,   a   search  radar requires   additional   circuitry   to   indicate   antenna   azi- muth  position  coincident  with  a  particular  target  echo.

A tracking  radar,   such  as  a  fire-control  radar,  re-
quires  additional  circuitry  to  measure  target  range,  az- imuth,  and  elevation.  Since  circuitry  is  also  required to  keep  the  antenna  pointed  at  the  target,  fire-control radars   have   ranging   and   angle   tracking   systems included.
A pulse-Doppler  radar  has  certain  advantages  over a  basic  pulse  radar  or  a  continuous-wave  radar.  It  can
detect  both  stationary  and  moving  targets  and  can  also determine   range.   In   addition,   it   can   distinguish   be- tween  two  targets  with  the  same  radial  velocity,  but  at different   ranges.   The   radial   velocity   is   the   apparent speed  that  the  target  is  closing  on  or  going  away  from the  radar.