Communitythreads

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Music Spectrum


I spotted another indicator of a new thinking brain in this bod!  I am asking more questions!  It's the most amazing skill to have and one that has been so evasive in my brain!

I am listening to music with a new ear.  I heard piano music on the TV channel the other day and I was enthralled by its communication that was light and airy.  Yesterday I heard cello music in one of Dana's songs and it was so beautiful and so different from piano.  Each instrument has a musical language to share.  Just like humans!

I googled for a "music spectrum" image and found this one that looks like a "Tree Cookie" that we studied at the Project Learning Tree training.  Each tree ring representing a circle of life.  What does "circle of life" have to do with  music?  More questions!  Fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home