Communitythreads

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Transition GAIA

I was happy to see that Karen, editor of our small Woodinville Weekly newspaper, published the announcement regarding our upcoming Transition Companion study group.  I value the tone and work of Rob Hopkins and started to consider this connection as karmic and in so doing the word "constellation" came through.  So, I am now seeing karma as a playing out of Light bodies and not the usual rounds of earthly drama.  Our conscious collective body on GAIA is a constellation and seen from outer space as such.  We are a network/lattice/matrix of Light and evolving in bright intelligence and radiance (different from radiation).  Now as I look out into the night sky I see lights holding space...what mysteries lie in between?  Does this not suggest that Light holds a pattern for Matter?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home