Communitythreads

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Calming Down

My physical body and systems feel different.  Just now it felt like a triangle of lightness between my ears with lines to the top of my head.  I lose track of this dimension....maybe I'll float away.

I think my circuits are adjusting to the "solar flare" that transpired....or maybe a comet that came into my orbit and now I'm feeling the effects of its tail. ??  I also think it's a change of brain waves.

Whatever is going on my head feels light and I find myself telling friends that I have "low energy" as my whole body is effected.  A couple of people have asked me if I want to talk.  Interesting that low energy is seen as something wrong... as if one should be high energy all the time.

I am slowing down because of this new charge.  And the strangest thing happened when I woke up with this change one morning:  my food cravings were gone!  It felt like something had lifted.  I am....simply...more calm!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home