Communitythreads

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

To Wayne Dyer

The fog lifted and I saw that I had more to say to Wayne Dyer.  The first paragraph reflects what came through in the afternoon.  The second paragraph reflects what came through at night when my right hand reached out to touch his face.  This is getting to be a pattern!  But then something new as angel wings wrapped around him with more words to say.  In this current of Light and Love I am transparent and say it the way it moves through me.  I'm seeing Light as receptive Feminine and Love as active Male.  What a sacred responsibility for both Female and Male and I am reminded with an image that one current and circuit always includes both polar opposites. I'm now seeing this new cycle that is now in motion as one of Love which does reveal an evolving body of Light on Earth.  And it is good!  Light + Love = Life

Dear Wayne:

Your new book I Can See Clearly Now sounds enchanting. Stories that reveal the mystique of our lives honors the Sacred Feminine...that negative space through which life moves and has more to do with Being (inner journey) than with Achieving (outer achievement). Thank you for sharing the stories of your life that weave who you are so that others can see more clearly who they are.

I wrap angel wings around you and say: You are loved. This quote comes through in response to your interview with Reid:  "Who you are speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say." Your Being is loved as is your Doing.  Your back supports you through these energies in motion in the same way your back is supported by these energies in motion.

Light & Love,

Trish


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home