Communitythreads

Saturday, June 22, 2013

New Cycle, Season, Day


New cycle, season, day...as all things are made new in relationship with Sun, Moon, Stars, Planets.

I thought life was going to be full of solitude since Transition Woodinville and Heritage Garden activities have ended. Nope. I watched friend after friend contact me this week wanting to hang out. I am happily surprised. I think something shifted when I made the conscious choice to attend the Fairy Congress. I chose to open my heart letting more Light out...does that mean I have more room now to let more Light in?

I've been mentally processing a cycle that has passed.  A cycle that had to do with outreach and organizing within communities.  For many years that organizing had to do with bringing together parts into one whole.  I had a mission that was centered in Goddess. This did not always make me popular.  However, it is what was moving at my core and my comitment was to listen to Goddess.  Looking back I see myself as emotionally intense. I am in a new place of peace now without that mission and something feels very large and bright.  I don't know what that means exactly.  A new cycle for sure. It's as if something has settled.

Several times while writing my story book an internal voice has said, "This book writing is too this or too that."  All negative. Another voice is quick to respond, "Just keep writing."  I do that and am starting to feel good/confident about the chapters that are developing. I love the process of listening within for guidance that is both logical and intuitive.  It's very nurturing, rewarding, creative.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home