Communitythreads

Monday, July 1, 2013

Water Wheel Ceremony

I went to PCC to buy a few groceries just now and as I was walking through the door I realized my phone was still at the library.  I panicked as I often do when something is missing.  This time I saw white pixie fairies hovering over my phone...telling me it is safe. This was very emotional for me.  I love these beings and their earth so much that I want to do more work with them.  My phone was turned in...my new smart phone is watched over by the little ones.

Since I am back in the library I am posting more from Marshall "Gloden Eagle" Jack:



http://www.waterwheelceremony.com/

World Wide Water Ceremony 2013

World Water Celebration 2013
Marshall explains the message received from the "Holy Ones"
Seven Water planets will align together July 16,17, &18
Three Water planets will align July 7,8 Great time to give energy to the local Waters in your areas.

Marshall "Golden Eagle" Jack and others will be journeying to Big Island of Hawaii, called by the Holy Ones for a ceremony to bless the new waters.

JULY 17-18 2013
World Wide Water Celebration
Center Point - Hawaii


To support this Earth Medicine work, please make a DONATION of $7 for the 7-pointed star. Or $14, $21, $28, $70, $700, $7,000. 

THANK YOU!!!!

The WATER Devas and Goddesses thank you too!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home