Communitythreads

Friday, August 2, 2013

AUMMMM

Skalitude Retreat Center, Fairy Congress community 2013

That was one powerful AUMMMM that went out over the airwaves last Wednesday on Davidji’s Hay House radio program.  It was radiant and shook the rafters I’m sure breaking chains of illusion somehow, somewhere. He talked about compassion. What is compassion? I don’t think that I’m meant to be monotone or emotionless. However, I am open to watching, listening to see if this too shall pass in the evolving cycles of my life. Yes, I have an ego and s/he takes a stand and draws lines at times for S/He. It is these lines of emotion that shape my life and allow it to unfold and evolve on the outside as well as the inside.  
Something amazing is happening in my life.  I am feeling affection and expressing it toward two male friends in my life. It’s the sweetest experience and not the red of old.  It’s as if friendship provides a “wash” for the background of relationship.
One male friend gets “edgy” when women talk about Goddess and the Divine or Sacred Feminine. He feels left out and unseen. He says that he wants to interject and say, “Here’s God!” I am taking his feedback to heart and considering changing the title of my book to The Language of S/He ~ A Mystical Journey. I do want my words and experience to support balance and unity as that is the message and outcome of my journey. Will see….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home