Communitythreads

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Thank you, Caroline Myss and Davidji

Listened to Caroline Myss again on Hay House World Summit series. I wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything the first time I listened. Caroline's teachings are fascinating.  I appreciated her words about not taking someone elses behavior personally because that someone else is treating others in the same way and will continue with the behavior again and again...this pattern is the archetype at play. Although the experience is personal the relationship is not. When you understand the archetype it is easier to understand the someone elses behavior. She talked a lot about "men on the hunt" and "addicts."  Good stuff!  I was surprised to hear Caroline say that "religion is nonsense" because I have experienced Caroline as a very devoted and prayerful person.  I have been privileged to hear her prayers in large audiences more than once and the experience is truly religious...holy, sacred.  Perhaps it's time to resurrect the word "religion" letting go of the dogma and separate structures and focus on the spirit of the Word behind our words. If we can transform shadow archetypes we can transfrom words...it's healing the parts and the whole.

I checked out Hay House radio and see so many beloveds that I can listen to!  I will pay more attention!

Davidji is a Facebook friend and I plan to listen to his radio show tomorrow.  Tomorrow is also the day that I'll be doing a waterwheel ceremony at Lake Washington in coordination with my friend Camilla and her ceremonial partner Marshal "Golden Eagle" Jack who are in Hawaii. If it flows I may use the meditation with Davidji as an energetic intro to my ceremony.  I am doing the ceremony alone so that I can tune in without any outside distraction.  I do things very informally and will take my turtle rattle only.  There will be objects there to use for the water wheel.  I get to look and find them...is what I am being told here/now. The crystals that I take are my inner chakras and I will align them with Gaia's chakras.  I trust spirit to do this because I have no idea where they reside in this linear world. I had no idea five minutes ago that this idea was about to burst...this is the way of the Sacred Feminine and why my life is so very enchanting.  She brings fresh newness in the moment.  Yes, like flowing pure waters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home