Communitythreads

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Women Who Run With the Wolves

I am listening to my tapes Women Who Run With the Wolves by Clarissa Pinkola Estés as I am seeking a reference for my book.  I would enjoy inviting women in a circle to listen and discuss the tapes...we did this years ago.  I do want to work more with people in a healing way and perhaps that can unfold through my relationship with Camilla. So, as I cocoon I am also aware of other energetic interest and potential. Cycles within cycles. Did I not just say I am not a people person...and now I'm talking about working in a circle of women?  This is how it is right now...sort of upside down, inside out, topsy turvy.  Any why I have to be still! Ha! I got it...it's that alignement of water planets and Moon this month! Fluidity is a must!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home