Communitythreads

Saturday, July 27, 2013

AUM & Goddess Hathor

Listening to Doreen Virtue being interviewed by Reid Tracy with Hay House World Summit.  She is amazing and so helpful in that she is metaphysically focused and has stories and tips for those of us who often doubt our financial stability. I love that she says, "Angels are part of our physiology."  Her angel cards are apps!  She is so creative, quite the business woman and now writing a book about Earth Angels! And also so very honest about her relationships...transparent...I like this woman!


In a recent meditation I was working to quiet my mind and started to chant AUM.  I then saw this sound moving through a U.  The U was holding energetic sound and reminded me of a Goddess that I has seen with horns on top of her head.  Google informs me that She is Hathor.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home