Communitythreads

Monday, August 5, 2013

Brain Waves


I sat to meditate and my  mind would not stop chattering. I opened my eyes and looked around my home at all the green plant life. Then I looked outside and sun was radiating through a green lilac leaf. Suddenly I felt that "click" or shift at the top of my head.  I was not in a meditative brain wave. I realized that sun and leaf matter radiate "OM."  Makes me happy to know this chorus is always close when I can make that shift.

I am enjoying men's arms around me.  Men friends who hug me.  Men dancers who dance with me. This is the most natural thing to be happening in my life since it is a reflection of my inner dancers:  Sacred Feminine and Sacred Masculine.  I am enjoying the reds and oranges being watered down.

Had the strangest dream.  I was on a high ledge at corner making my way around. Then I was crawling through three crawl spaces with doors. All the wood was bright yellow. The dream became lucid and I vividly knew that I had taken that route many times.  It was/is a maze.  My ex-husband who is passed over due to throat cancer was climbing a ladder behind me and I saw the top of his head.  He played a supportive and comforting role.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home