Communitythreads

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Hitting the Ceiling

I had the most wonderful dream: I was on a wooden dance floor. I moved my knees/legs in some way so that I propelled upward in a spiral fashion. At the ceiling my skirt flew up and was like a parachute letting me know I had reached the top. This was exhilerating and fun. I did that same "dance" again. Then I suggested my son do this. He had a child with him. Then I'm dancing with two children in a circle holding hands. In the dream I considered the significance of "three." When I awoke my body was in a new state or tone. It was not energetic but more placid and yet bright. How can energy be both placid and radiant? It was such a new and whole sensation. But not like bliss of the past. I then had a dream where I was choosing pears and blueberries. Guess I'll include those items on my grocery list.

The only thing I can compare the knee/leg motion is a frog. It was some sort of propellsion.

I looked up totem pole and read that the levels relate to animals. I have salamander, serpent, turtle, dragon and dragon with wings in my journey and perhaps a totem pole is like a story board. Light beings such as angels and fairies are also part of one's story board. All matter download light. It's a gradiant order holding varied guardianship roles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home