Communitythreads

Monday, November 10, 2008

Latitudes of Love

I last blogged here and on intent.blog to one of Deepak's post. And then...virus2009 attacks again. How can a virus be gone and then reappear? I'm thinking about getting rid of my home computer and not deal with the intrusions in my personal space.

This morning I awoke to a white circle of light in mind's eye. It held a faint orange/red corona edge. Okay. I write so that images can communicate their meaning in this fertile and creative process...over time. Scientists have opinions about time.

Went to a lively drum circle for women at a local bookstore. As soon as I entered the room images and sensations came through my body about what my Uplifting the Sacred Feminine class would entail. We danced and played a variety of instruments. Soooo fun! At break I mentioned to the co-owners that I'd like to offer a class. I have an appointment Sunday to sit down and share my thoughts. I have a proposal written. This evolved from my book project ideas. I need to talk and interract with people to feed body and soul.

Today I spoke at a United Way meeting for staff. Someone in marketing commented to me that I am a very good motivational speaker. That I'm a natural. I write this not to brag or show off...but to put a stake in the ground with a"YES" response! This is what I came here to do! This is my calling! Yes, it's natural and my Nature. Hearing such things is very humbling...especially at work. I am fulfilled with gratitude...and peace. These waters run deep...and I guess people pick up on it hearing it in my voice and seeing it in my eyes. As I write I feel the beams emitting from body portals. I have a lot of energy to give.

Which reminds me of those cords...I was thinking how they are wavelengths and each chakra cord has a specific range of color, sound, motion, of emotion. Just like organs and planets. Is it Chinese medicine that integrates all these bodies into a system?

Grief came up the other night as I was reading some scribbled stories I had written about mom and dad's early life. I has asked for these when they were both in nursing homes. Mom tells a story of the time she first heard a bird sing...she became deaf as an infant. Dad tells his stories of mischief and teasing his brothers. I felt love for them and in the upswelling of emotion both of them comforted me. I now feel emotional waves running latitudinal across my heart chakra.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home