Communitythreads

Monday, November 17, 2008

A Shift

Expansion - Contraction. Exhale - Inhale. A shift.

I'll be presenting the Divine Feminine in an interractive talk during December at a local bookstore. I hope someone shows up. People seem to shut down at my stories of angels and fairies...maybe this topic will be different. The bookstore co-owner thanked me for choosing them. That was sweet.

I cancelled internet service at home. I want to spend less time on the computer. I may get out my watercolor paints again. I want to do more feminine activities with fabrics, beads, etc.

I am enjoying my Native American male friend who is like an open book. He talks about feelings and is honest. I think I may be clearing space to spend more time with him...not sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home