Communitythreads

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Missing Link

Getting more social and starting to use Facebook. Will probably use Facebook for Circle of Life and the Pacific Northwest (change of name) Alliance for a New Humanity. I like the short and sweet chats and photos.

Saw on the news tonight there was an unveiling of the "missing link". Scientists have found an ancient primate that looks like a dinosaur, is the size of a cat and who lived with snakes and horses. Now, that got my attention. I must have lived back then...that DNA runs through my veins.

All weeds are useful in some way....most are edible and/or medicinal. Are the weeds in my personal "garden" that way as well? I guess they're all lessons that teach love of self and others. I am more outspoken these days about my garden of Truth. I guess I'm speaking my heart/mind. I can do more of that now that I'm unemployed. I can be more genuine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home