Communitythreads

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Dysfunction and Opportunity

Is this the darkness before the dawn? If so when will it shift?

Another phone call with another person yelling at me. Anger is an issue. People cannot hear one another when anger is in charge.

I crossed the line and I cannot go back. It's like lancing an infected wound. There's an opportunity for healing or for more infection.

Many relationships and families pretend there is no dysfunction. Everyone is happily rolling along in spite of signs of dis-ease. Sooner or later the toxins rise to the surface and demand attention. At this point everyone has choices to make. Based on past patterns I trust things will evolve in a good way. However, I am also aware that we've moved into some deep territory and egos can dig in their heals. Love is present in all hearts...will it be heard and honored. What an incredible opportunity for healing!

Last night at PCC a man approached me saying that he saw me in the parking lot and wanted to find me in the store to say hi. I knew this man from Wilderness Awareness School years ago. He was genuinely glad to see me and the encounter touched my heart much like the friendship at Muckleshoot. He has a most adorable daughter. I left WAS due to Tracker toxicity. However, WAS holds friendships and feelings of family. So, one never knows if or when relationships will re-weave. Letting go does not mean forever. One simply moves in seasons and cycles.

This morning I was thinking about the Sacred Feminine and how She needs to be acknowledged. I got that I'm the one to do that. How? U-Tube video? Articles? To whom? At that moment I received a call from National Association of Professional Women. I had received their membership packet. No, I didn't have $800. No, I didn't have $400. I did have $89 so I am now a member for a year. No, I'm not interested in attending seminars. I am interested in speaking and writing. I asked if a mystic and shaman fit into their "professional" network. I will look for opportunities to honor the Sacred Feminine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home