Communitythreads

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Rainbow Enchantment

We arrived at Day Break Star to make fry bread and enjoy the concert. My women friends noticed the rainbow arcing over the waters below. We were mesmerized! I stepped out of my car and there was no ground...I had to concentrate to find my bearings. I was swept away! My friends pointed out the pastel colors and we all noticed the sailboat that was in the path of this magical light. What an enchanting greeting! What sacred ground!

Ahh...the sweet pulling force of attraction to and with a man. Ahh...the sweet sensation of earthy contact. The feeling/thought this new relationship brings up in me is: "How can I support you." "How can I make your life lighter and brighter." I've not had this "intention" before. I guess it's because I've not had this experience with a man who shares sacred common ground. He and I don't know each other yet. We have not spent any time together. These days relationships take time. In the old days the pattern was to jump into red and orange waters. Now, I want all the sweet rainbow colors! I want enchantment...not just for me. Not just for me and another. But for me and a much larger community. Such is the natural expression of arcing love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home