Communitythreads

Friday, November 6, 2009

Healthy Boundaries

Love is an alchemical process. It reminds me of white blood cells that fight to maintain health in one's body. Love is pointed in its path. It moves to establish harmony. Love is music of the spheres.

I choose not to be in toxic environments and relationships. That choice requires "discernment" through wisdom rather than "judgment" through ego. How does one learn discernment? How does one distinguish between these two filters?

I've been thinking about non-violent communication. I took that class years back. I thought it was phony requiring me to stuff my feelings and use a script. That outside-in orientation is totally against my feminine nature. I am spontaneous and flow in an organic process. Don't fence me in--I need a lot of space and freedom of creativity! This requires a strong relationship with my masculine nature which is an ongoing learning process.

My pattern has been to be silent so that I don't hurt feelings or break relationships. That is changing as I find myself in "instant karma" -- words speaking my heart-mind.

If one doesn't say to someone that their behavior is inappropriate how is that person going to consider that they may need to make some adjustments? How will boundaries be learned...and set? It's time for healthy boundaries defined by the power of Love.

It all begins with Self-Love. I have to have my own boundaries in place first. When that is intact then I will know the language of Love that shifts matter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home